John Spencer is the director of Education for Platinum Educational Group. He is a certified firefighter, licensed paramedic and EMS instructor-coordinator in Michigan. John loves the EMS industry that he has been a part of for the past 28 years and enjoys sharing this love with others. He is passionate about advancing professionalism in EMS by teaching with a focus on the affective domain.
- Chasing the affective domain
- People with pulses; meat in the seat
- Failing the affective domain
- Truth about lies
- 2nd and 3rd order effects
- Affective fails are few and far between
- Calling the herd
Previous: Bradley Dean and Eric McCullough review the somber reality of dealing with deaths in the field.