Bradley Dean and Eric McCullough review the somber reality of dealing with deaths in the field. The moral and ethical dilemma that EMS providers can find themselves in should not be ignored.
Often relegated to the periphery, the aging population will increase demand for proper dealing with death training.
This is a perfect podcast for instructors introducing these concepts to students or those who just need a fresh perspective on a very old problem.
- Right to die versus right to live
- Pivotal Cases along the way
- 400,000 cardiac arrest annually
- What is the difference between a DNR, Advanced Directives (POLST/MOST) and Living Wills?
- How is a POST/POLST/MOST different from a DNR?
- Case Studies