A first-of-its kind area monitoring kit for gas and radiation hazard monitoring
- Kit displays up to seven gas readings and gamma radiation monitoring
- Integrates with FirstNet network interface for priority first responders’ communications
Houston — DrÃ¤ger, an international leader in the fields of medical and safety technology, today announced the release of the DrÃ¤ger X-site Live, a state-of-the-art area monitoring kit for gas and radiation hazard monitoring.
The X-site Live is the first industry kit of its kind to offer both gas and radiation detection, as well as FirstNet integration, a nationwide wireless broadband network that provides priority and preemption for First Responders and those who support them.
“We worked in close collaboration with our customers to develop the X-site Live area monitoring solution,” said John Wilson, DrÃ¤ger’s senior vice president of sales and marketing for safety solutions in North America. “With their feedback, and DrÃ¤ger’s 70-plus years of experience in developing gas detection devices, we’re proud to release a product that will help to safeguard first responders and those who are putting themselves potentially in harm’s way to protect the public and their safety in critical situations.”
X-site Live Features and Benefits
The DrÃ¤ger X-site Live comes integrated with a number of practical features and smart benefits including:
- FirstNet network interface for reliable public safety communications
- Smart gateway for Wi-Fi and cellular communication in the cloud
- A removable X-am 8000, for personal gas monitoring detection that displays up to seven gases at one time
- Live readings that can be sent back to a central monitoring station
- Radiation detection that can also be removed for personal use
- Easy configurability allowing the kit to be up and running in minutes
The multiple benefits and uses of the X-site Live provides applications across multiple areas including fire services, venue protection, hazardous response and others..
Click here for more information about the X-site Live.
The X-site Live is a collaboration between Draeger, Inc. and Safe Environment Engineering, Valencia, California.
DrÃ¤ger. Technology for Life®
DrÃ¤ger is an international leader in the fields of medical and safety technology. Our products protect, support and save lives. Founded in 1889, DrÃ¤ger generated revenues of almost EUR 2.8 billion in 2019. The DrÃ¤ger Group is currently present in over 190 countries and has more than 14,500 employees worldwide. Please visit www.draeger.com for more information.
Note: Not all of the products named in this press release are available worldwide. Equipment packages can vary from country to country. We reserve the right to make changes to products. Up-to-date information is available on the DrÃ¤ger website of your country or from your DrÃ¤ger representative.