Electrical Worker Shocked at N.H. Substation

CHESTER, N.H. — New Hampshire fire officials say an electrical worker suffered third-degree burns after getting shocked with 7,200 volts of electricity while working at a substation in Chester.

WMUR-TV reports fire officials said the man is a subcontractor who was working on a New Hampshire Electric Coop substation Thursday. They said he suffered burns to his upper body, including his shoulders, face and hair. He was taken to Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.

No posts to display