MESA, Ariz. — Southwest Ambulance has relaunched its external website www.swambulance.com, bringing a new look, along with increased functionality and utility, to further promote its connection with communities, partners and potential employees.
The modern look and enhanced navigation make it easier to interact with the site’s varied audiences. For example:
- Healthcare professionals will find a detailed summary of the non-emergent transportation services provided by Southwest Ambulance to aid in requesting units with the proper level of care
- Job seekers will learn what makes Southwest Ambulance a great place to work, and discover ease in a new online application
- Community residents and leaders can quickly find information and updates on Southwest Ambulance’s award-winning community involvement and programs
- Past patients have an opportunity to provide feedback and to thank crew members who have provided exceptional care
- Kids will enjoy the interactive games and ability to pose questions to Paramedics and EMTs in the website’s new Kids Zone section
“We wanted to introduce an interactive web site to establish a connection with online visitors the same way our employees have earned the trust of our patients and partners through excellent medical care and superb customer service,” said Roy Ryals, Sr. VP and Executive Director of Southwest Ambulance. “Incorporating multi-media and social networking tools into our site will allow us to connect with stakeholders and better communicate company updates and information about our award-winning community involvement, awareness and injury prevention programs.”
To further engage the public, Southwest Ambulance has actively promoted dialogue and shared information through an ambitious social media presence. Direct links to several social media sites facilitated and hosted by Southwest Ambulance, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Flickr, are accessible from the site’s home page. Additionally, the site features a social media page highlighting real-time feed summaries of the company’s online social presence.
Southwest Ambulance was founded in 1982 and was the first private provider in Arizona to contract with a municipality as the sole provider of 9-1-1 services. Today Southwest Ambulance is the largest ambulance provider in Arizona, serving more than 40 communities with emergent and non-emergent medical care and transportation.