Mr. Gordon Graham is an internationally recognized 33-year veteran (retired) of California Law Enforcement, a practicing attorney with a background, formal education and experience in risk management.
Mr. Graham combines his vast knowledge and great humor with the goal of educating attendees in how to better protect themselves, their department, their citizens and profession. Those familiar with Gordon know the exciting, information filled seminars he delivers.
Risky Business has been delivered at EMS organizations and Fire Departments throughout America and has received rave reviews.
Topics covered in this 1-day seminar:
- Creating the “HRO” (high reliability organization) attitude
- The “Seven Rules for Success”
- “The Five Concurrent Themes for Success”
- Operational Risk Management — “Why things go Right — Why things go Wrong”
- The “risk frequency” matrix
- “Ethical Decision Making”
- Customer Service — and why it is so important today
A complete set of handouts will be provided to allow immediate implementation of these concepts. The handouts will also contain Mr. Graham’s Operational Risk Management “rules” that summarize the covered material in each of the above critical areas.
October 11, 2010 – Monday
Fee: Member $90, Non-Member $115.00
9:00 am – 4:00 pm (6 CE units)
657 Mission Street Ste 302, SF, CA 94105
How to Register:
Online at www.sfparamedics.org
Fax completed form to 415.543.0415
Mail completed form to:
657 Mission St Ste 302
San Francisco, CA 94105