The World Health Organization declared the coronavirus a pandemic and urged aggressive action from all countries to fight it. This resource page will help emergency medical service personnel find up-to-the-date information about the virus.
- The Resuscitation Academy’s 10 Steps for EMS Managing the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Webcast: What You Need to Know about COVID-19
- Interim CDC Guidance on Exposure Definitions and Quarantine of Healthcare Workers Exposed to Patients with COVID-19
- Tracker map created by ESRI, in concert with the World Health Organization, and John Hopkins University
- The NETEC (National Ebola Training and Education Center) has created a COVID-19 video on donning and doffing PPE
- The DHS National Biosurveillance Integration Center (NBIC) develops a daily monitoring list. Email [email protected] if you are interested in being added to their daily email distribution.
- DHS guide for maintaining operational capacity in a pandemic
- The CDC web page contains very helpful info on how to prepare
- IAFC (International Association of Fire Chiefs) survey tool and IAFC mapping application