The Denver Health Foundation recently honored a paramedic for giving her boots and socks to a person experiencing homelessness, CBS Denver reports.
A high school choir teacher is reportedly being credited with saving the life of a student after Thursday’s shooting at Saugus High School.
Witnesses described chaos outside bars early Friday during a fatal shooting that involved police at an entertainment complex in North Carolina’s biggest city.
The number of vaping illnesses in the U.S. is still rising, but at a slower pace.
Each kit includes six individual public treatment kits which contain medical equipment and lifesaving instructions to help stop life threatening bleeding in the valuable minutes prior to advanced help and medical transportation arriving on the scene.
A man on a bad acid trip is accused of punching and trying to bite several EMTs, according to a report.
A Michigan teenager was the recipient of what could be the first double lung transplant on a person whose lungs were severely damaged from vaping, health officials said Tuesday.
The Charles County Department of Emergency Services is taking a significant step to improve outcomes, announcing the implementation of two resuscitation quality improvement programs that prepare public safety responders and 9-1-1 specialists in providing high-quality CPR when responding to cardiac arrest events.
Ute Pass Regional Paramedic Services, along with their regional partners in Cripple Creek and Manitou Springs, have implemented an innovative treatment to save the lives of victims suffering from traumatic brain injuries.
High-quality CPR is one of the few interventions proven to enhance neurologically intact survival from cardiac arrest.