● Polycarbonate Exterior - The device is made from a virtually indestructible material so it can withstand a beating on the job.
● Waterproof Casing – Rubber gaskets line the interior of the device allowing for complete submersion without causing any damage. The device holds an IP68 rating.
● 360° Light Aspect Ratio – This innovative design feature provides over 3 miles of visibility.
● Static and Flashing Modes – Device offers many different modes for lighting, depending on what the situation calls for.
● Universal Mounting Options – Comfort and versatility is key. The Elite Series features a built in neodymium rare earth magnet and several additional mounting accessories
which allow you to mount it to virtually any surface, clothing or gear.
● One-Touch Emergency Light Activation - the Elite Series was designed to save lives, even in the most extreme conditions. One touch activation of the device allows for quick response. Emergency mode provides 360° lighting as well as vertical strobes for maximum visibility.
“This device can truly be a lifesaving tool, with features like, multiple color combinations, flashing capabilities and a front work light allows it to be used in several scenarios we find ourselves in on a daily basis. Compared to the outdated options we have available to us today, this Elite Series personal safety light is a great tool to keep our guys safe and makes our job easier in many ways,” said Jim Brown, 15-year Firefighter and EMT from Caledonia, Wisconsin.
About Guardian Angel
2. Firefighter fatalities in the United States (2017). Retrieved from apps.usfa.fema.gov/firefighter-fatalities/