The Platinum Planner mobile app can be found by going to the Apple Store or Google Play Store on a device and searching for “Platinum Planner.” Students are able to input their information no matter where they are and have their information sync up when internet is available – perfect for hospital or lab settings where internet is sketchy or not available at all.
Other features that the Platinum Planner mobile app offers students include:
• View, sign up, and create clinical or lab opportunities
• View current classes along with details
• Upload and attach images from mobile device cameras
• View progress reports and overall skill status
• View upcoming labs, document current labs, or review documentation from completed labs
• Sign up for any additional classes available for a student’s course
• Complete any and all forms necessary
• And much more
“We are tremendously excited to offer this mobile app to our customers. Other companies have spent years trying to create this platform and have not succeeded” indicated Platinum’s CEO and co-founder Doug Smith. He also stated, “It may be even more years before anyone else can duplicate our Platinum Planner app. So, why wait when you can have it all now?”
Platinum Educational Group is a global leader in online testing and scheduling. Our markets include the Emergency Medical Services, Allied Health, Nursing, and Fire Science industries. We provide the most valid and reliable online testing for EMT/Paramedic and Registered Nursing educational institutions. Our scheduling software programs include the EMS, Nursing, and all allied health fields. With more than 75 years of combined education, testing, and scheduling expertise we service several thousands of individuals, businesses, and organizations globally via our main office in Jenison, Michigan, and affiliated agencies located throughout the United States.