News, News Videos

Raw Video: Fla. Man Dies after Live Roach-Eating Contest

Raw video footage (courtesy FrimmerNews) from October 5, 2012, of Edward Archbold, 32 participating in a bug-eating contest outside Ben Siegel Reptile Store. Archbold became ill shortly after the contest ended and collapsed in front of the store. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. Autopsy results released yesterday by the Broward County medical examiner’s office revealed that Archbold died as a result of “asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents.” The death has been ruled an accident.