Industry News, Industry News, News

NarrativePRO Increases Billing Return

DESLOGE, Mo. — Pro Software Solutions, maker of NarrativePRO, the leader in EMS narrative documentation, received a financial report from a long time customer located in central Arkansas. One year after purchasing NarrativePRO, Logan County EMS had an increase in billing return by 26%.

In 2009, after the 26% increase, the company was able to achieve another increase of 2% for a total of 28% billing return increase in only 24 months. This was all done while the total number of patients transported had dropped by almost 100.

About Pro Software Solutions, LLC
Pro Software Solutions, LLC is the maker of NarrativePRO, the industry leader in EMS narrative writing software serving the United States. The company focuses on the highest quality software, personal customer service and custom software. NarrativePRO works to dramatically increase insurance billing return, prevent and or reduce litigation and improve patient care through a streamline process of review through QA/QI. This is all done through a thorough report format and full editable fields for writing the narrative.

Visit us on the web at www.narrativepro.com.