EMS Webinars & EMS Training Webcasts
The uses of capnography in emergency medicine, in both the intubated and non-intubated patient, are expanding.
The unique triage, diagnostic and management challenges of blast injuries.
How are electronic patient care reports influencing documentation in EMS?
The merits of mechanical CPR devices and their effects in the field
Inside the CDC's revised Field Triage Decision Scheme: The National Trauma Triage Protocol
You're expected to respond to influenza as a public health partner. Here's how.
The staging of vehicles and equipment is often overlooked during mass casualty incidents (MCIs).
Improve accuracy and speed that
Expand your available arsenal for data collection
Heads-up patient arrival board
Powerful fire and EMS modules working together
Quick and easy access to important information.
Accelerate beyond data collection.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion