EMS Webinars & EMS Training Webcasts
You're expected to respond to influenza as a public health partner. Here's how.
The staging of vehicles and equipment is often overlooked during mass casualty incidents (MCIs).
AHA guidelines with minimally interrupted compressions and therapeutic hypothermia.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims