EMS Webinars & EMS Training Webcasts
Wayne Zygowicz, BA, EMT-P, will discuss the latest innovations in ambulance construction from the U.S. and Europe, and how they can keep you safe in your next ambulance.
Connecting Care Teams and Collecting Data: How it helps both you and your patient—The Houston Experience
Houston Fire Department EMS uses the latest technology to connect field and hospital care teams.
The uses of capnography in emergency medicine, in both the intubated and non-intubated patient, are expanding.
The unique triage, diagnostic and management challenges of blast injuries.
How are electronic patient care reports influencing documentation in EMS?
The merits of mechanical CPR devices and their effects in the field
Inside the CDC's revised Field Triage Decision Scheme: The National Trauma Triage Protocol
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- New York City Officials Try to Ease Ebola Fears
- Fire Service Icon Harvey Eisner Passes Away
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building