EMS Webinars & EMS Training Webcasts
Wayne Zygowicz, BA, EMT-P, will discuss the latest innovations in ambulance construction from the U.S. and Europe, and how they can keep you safe in your next ambulance.
Connecting Care Teams and Collecting Data: How it helps both you and your patient—The Houston Experience
Houston Fire Department EMS uses the latest technology to connect field and hospital care teams.
The uses of capnography in emergency medicine, in both the intubated and non-intubated patient, are expanding.
The unique triage, diagnostic and management challenges of blast injuries.
How are electronic patient care reports influencing documentation in EMS?
The merits of mechanical CPR devices and their effects in the field
Inside the CDC's revised Field Triage Decision Scheme: The National Trauma Triage Protocol
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- 19 Injured, Two Missing After Manhattan Explosion
- Rescuers Work Scene of Airliner Crash in French Alps
- Several Injured as Tornadoes Hit Oklahoma, Arkansas
- NYC Marks 25th Anniversary of Tragic Social Club Fire
- School Bus Crashes into Pennsylvania Home
- Investigation Seeks Cause of Raleigh Scaffolding Collapse