EMS Webinars & EMS Training Webcasts
The uses of capnography in emergency medicine, in both the intubated and non-intubated patient, are expanding.
The unique triage, diagnostic and management challenges of blast injuries.
How are electronic patient care reports influencing documentation in EMS?
The merits of mechanical CPR devices and their effects in the field
Inside the CDC's revised Field Triage Decision Scheme: The National Trauma Triage Protocol
You're expected to respond to influenza as a public health partner. Here's how.
The staging of vehicles and equipment is often overlooked during mass casualty incidents (MCIs).
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses
- Nation Remembers the Fallen on Anniversary of Sept.11 Attack
- Explosion Injures Several at German Chemical Plant