Father, rushing home, collides with ambulance carrying daughter.
S.A.L.T. (Supraglottic Airway Laryngopharyngeal) is a faster, easier way to achieve airway management.
Investigators work to determine if body is that of missing person.
The most advanced AED yet!
Flexible & reliable data solutions.
Tough and ready for action.
Dynamic, real-time CPR feedback.
A portable, simple, cost-effective and non-invasive alternative to intubation.
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Recovery Efforts Begin in Oklahoma
- Search for Survivors in Oklahoma Nearly Complete
- Empire State Building Lights Up for EMS Week
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- 2 Children Killed, 4 People Injured, in Indianapolis Condo Fire
- Oklahoma School Takes Direct Hit from Large Tornado