They include everything from defibrillator pads to breathing meds.
Firefighters grabbed several mattresses from their living area. The patient was taken by ground ambulance to a hospital.
The video warns pedestrians about the dangers of distractions, such as texting while walking down the street.
Clark rescued a 12-year old boy and received a bill of almost $2,600
Others were driving by, but the Joyce brothers didn’t think twice.
10 medical choppers were sent to the scene.
Several local hospitals have reported receiving patients, but their conditions remain unknown.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup
- Several Injured in New Jersey Natural Gas Explosion