Red is one of the last 9/11 search and rescue dogs still alive.
Storm apparently collapsed the balloon and twisted it into a streamer.
But it wasn't the crash that almost killed him, rather a seizure.
One person listed in serious condition after floor collapse.
EMS providers have noticed a change in patients due to the side effects of morphine.
He posted a viral video asking for help.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses