One student's face was burned when a classroom experiment exploded.
The Interprofessional Health Sciences Simulation Center provides diverse learning opportunities.
Officials are trying to determine if the five year veteran ignored standard protocols.
The deal to transfer the operating certificate to Empire Ambulance was tabled.
Medics allegedly refused to help unless service dog was left on sidewalk.
Medical kit filled with powerful and potentially deadly drugs was stolen from a Palm Beach County Fire-Rescue vehicle.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash