Current firefighters would take over the work those EMTs do now.
Mayor: “Something obviously went wrong.”
Video offers the public valuable information on surviving active shooter incidents.
Two people killed when train derails near Ellicott City parking lot.
Coal cars overturned, some falling onto autos in an Ellicott City parking lot.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup