Bloodied man among the many seen trying to escape the mass shooting.
Rural/Metro EMS providers are responding to an increased number of calls because a heat wave has hit the region.
It took fire and EMS crews 40 minutes to free the young boy.
Lift was missing when attendant drove the Lexis off the fifth floor.
The girl was seen dancing on an air conditioning unit before the fall.
Hennepin Techincial College is launching a community paramedic program.
Rescue changes quickly after air medical crew member is struck by rotor blade.
He has a rare condition that has caused bleeding in his brain.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians