Hole was several feet deep and as wide as a milk crate.
These soldiers rescued more than 1,800 patients from the battlefield.
Some worry about how a switch to a fire-based system would affect calls outside the county line.
The ambulance is currently holed up at a tow yard.
'I had to sit in the ambulance in pain, and I wanted anything, anything to make the pain go away," says one prehospital patient who couldn't get pain medication because the EMS system didn't have them.
You could call it a New Years miracle. Thanks to some teamwork, a bald eagle rescued in January by an EMS crew is now flying high again.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims