'I had to sit in the ambulance in pain, and I wanted anything, anything to make the pain go away," says one prehospital patient who couldn't get pain medication because the EMS system didn't have them.
You could call it a New Years miracle. Thanks to some teamwork, a bald eagle rescued in January by an EMS crew is now flying high again.
Questions arose about early warning before the approaching storms.
Kids say thank you to those who serve their community.
Flow-Safe II has so many advantages, it clearly puts you at an advantage.
A Louisville paramedic is arrested on the job and charged with assault. He's accused of injuring his wife while on duty.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses
- Nation Remembers the Fallen on Anniversary of Sept.11 Attack