An ambulance driver was threatened by another driver who held a threatening sign and flashed menacing gestures.
Hundreds of commuters were injured in the morning crash.
Car flipped repeatedly and crashed into a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant.
"Patient was in what they call a PEI rhythm."
Widow urges changes for contractual first responders.
He fell from an interstate overpass at the scene of an auto fire.
This video demonstrates leg access using the EZ-IO.
Weissman was killed when he fell from an interstate overpass.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- FDNY EMS Celebrates Young Patient’s Birthday
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex