Twin Towers replacement becomes tallest building in New York City.
The dogs have just 20 minutes to find the last volunteer survivor or survivors buried in a massive heap of manmade destruction.
Hole was several feet deep and as wide as a milk crate.
These soldiers rescued more than 1,800 patients from the battlefield.
Some worry about how a switch to a fire-based system would affect calls outside the county line.
The ambulance is currently holed up at a tow yard.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses