2011 EMS 10 Winner Stephanie Haley-Andrews shares her passion about pediatric issues.
The children's book is about a kitten that survived a devastating tornado in the author's service area: Brimfield, Mass.
Kansas City (Mo.) officials say it’s taking longer for an ambulance to arrive after making changes to dispatch.
Almost 40 people were on the duck boat, which became stranded after the captain shut the engine down thinking there was a fire.
Known as “wet” or “angel dust”, PCP gives users the feeling of superhuman strength.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses
- Nation Remembers the Fallen on Anniversary of Sept.11 Attack