Firefighters grabbed several mattresses from their living area. The patient was taken by ground ambulance to a hospital.
The video warns pedestrians about the dangers of distractions, such as texting while walking down the street.
Clark rescued a 12-year old boy and received a bill of almost $2,600
Others were driving by, but the Joyce brothers didn’t think twice.
10 medical choppers were sent to the scene.
Several local hospitals have reported receiving patients, but their conditions remain unknown.
Providence captain’s book is featured on local news show.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision