Nashville and Memphis fire departments each have one bariatric ambulance.
Proper intubation techniques using the GlideScope Video Laryngoscope.
Red is one of the last 9/11 search and rescue dogs still alive.
Storm apparently collapsed the balloon and twisted it into a streamer.
But it wasn't the crash that almost killed him, rather a seizure.
One person listed in serious condition after floor collapse.
EMS providers have noticed a change in patients due to the side effects of morphine.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead