Employees of Metro EMS say they can't effectively perform their jobs.
They are saying it's because of mandatory overtime.
17 people were honored for their actions at the air show crash.
The Trauma Intervention Program of Northern Nevada honored the Reno Air Show responders, others.
The goal of the Community Health Paramedic Program is to cut down on non-emergent 9-1-1 calls made by individuals.
Improving pre-hospital outcomes from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
Blinding dust storm has caused three different pileups along a major interstate.
Improve accuracy and speed that
Expand your available arsenal for data collection
Heads-up patient arrival board
Powerful fire and EMS modules working together
Quick and easy access to important information.
Accelerate beyond data collection.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- Man Who Shot Ambulance, into Cars & at CHP Officers Gets Life Sentences
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns
- Braun Unveils New Ambulance at AAA Conference
- 100-Vehicle Pile-Up in Belgium