Surgical team describes dealing with an unexploded grenade.
Winder didn't feel pain. He didn't feel anything. Adrenaline numbed him.
Pilot project is offering therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder.
Keeping in time with 100 beats per minute.
Deputies are first officers in the state to be trained as EMTs.
The bureau has been working with first responders, the academic community, representatives from chemical industries and retailers from home improvement and sporting goods stores.
The bill's purpose is to educate parents and students.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue