Staffing change will leave immediate neighborhood without fire apparatus.
Fire Engineering EMS Editor Mike McEvoy and JEMS Editor in Chief A.J. Heightman discuss some new EMS technology at FDIC 2014.
Family upset that officer in charge may retire without any discipline.
REMSA board will now be running county ambulance service.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?