Cardiac arrest survivor is lucky to collapse where and when he did.
City officials initially claimed no such report existed.
JEMS Editor-in-Chief A.J. Heightman talks with EMS leaders David Page, MNS, NREMT-P, Matt Zavadsky, MS-HAS, EMT, and Jim Augustine, MD, FACEP, about the future of patient transport. In the future, EMS providers will bring the technology and support of the hospital to the patient, instead of taking the patient to the hospital.
Addressing frequent callers and tiered response are latest efforts to deal with demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan
- Over 30 Killed, 130 Wounded in Terror Attack in China
- One Dead, 30 Injured in Denver Pileup