Footage shows victim before being run over by apparatus.
A.J. Heightman, editor-in-chief of JEMS, Wayne Zygowicz, BA, EMT-P, Chuck Kearns, MBA, Paramedic, EMD-9 and Sabina Braithewaite, MD, FACEP, discuss the culture of safety in other industries. Could EMS providers learn how others handle safety?
“Treat and sweep” is the new method of interventions
Two people in serious condition after fall from fourth floor.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash
- Feds Review Safety Rules Following Fiery California Crash
- Investigation Begins into Deadly California Crash