Challenged by Scott Cravens of EMS WORLD, New Castle County (DE) EMS, Jeremy Mothershed/Havre de Grace (MD) EMS and several other EMS “friends”, JEMS Editor-in-Chief, A.J. Heightman, participated in the ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE in a BIG way with special assistance from our friend and colleagues at the Carlsbad, CA Fire Department – Station 5.
Interim fire chief claims punishment was not severe enough.
Campbellsville tower ladder comes in contact with power lines.
Overview of program provides operation and referral details.
Carilion Lifeguard Flight Paramedic shares what would make his perfect weekend.
Hospital takes responsibility for not transporting patient.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians