Video: Army EMT & father save woman's life while golfing.
Border town residents have a hard time getting an ambulance to their home.
He also tried to squeeze through the doorway to the driver's compartment from the patient care area.
Paramedics join other healthcare providers to treat athletes vying for a spot in the Olympics.
A new Yellow Dot program in New York State could help paramedics save your life.
Surgical team describes dealing with an unexploded grenade.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11