In the wake of the Aurora and temple shootings, they ran through several drills to prepare themselves for the worst.
He's pushing for a decal that aims to give first responders a head's up when arriving at an autistic person's home or approaching a car.
They include everything from defibrillator pads to breathing meds.
Firefighters grabbed several mattresses from their living area. The patient was taken by ground ambulance to a hospital.
The video warns pedestrians about the dangers of distractions, such as texting while walking down the street.
Clark rescued a 12-year old boy and received a bill of almost $2,600
Others were driving by, but the Joyce brothers didn’t think twice.
10 medical choppers were sent to the scene.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- New York City Officials Try to Ease Ebola Fears
- Fire Service Icon Harvey Eisner Passes Away
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building