Out went the EMS supplies and in went two high-def TVs, two beer taps and a couch.
They're saying it's not a cost-cutting measure, rather it would improve service.
This announcement comes shortly after the fire department claiming they're dangerously understaffed.
SimPad is designed in close collaboration with simulation users over many years to ensure an easy and efficient way to run simulations.
Photographs revealed an aftermath that resembled a Hollywood disaster movie.
He received a liver transplant and post-operative care paid for in a settlement with Danbury Ambulance and its insurance carrier.
The new Havis mobile website offers a fast and easy navigation.
Determine the amount of idle hours your vehicle has saved with Havis' IdleRight 2 LED statistics.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash