The patient was transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Genetically modified mosquitoes might reduce the risk of dengue fever in Fla. tourist town.
She could die in a matter of days if not returned to the hospital.
He had just completed his shift, and was in his personal car and still in uniform.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup