Alexandria paramedic critically injured after fall during car fire.
System considers changing to Paramedic and EMT level staffing.
Out went the EMS supplies and in went two high-def TVs, two beer taps and a couch.
They're saying it's not a cost-cutting measure, rather it would improve service.
This announcement comes shortly after the fire department claiming they're dangerously understaffed.
SimPad is designed in close collaboration with simulation users over many years to ensure an easy and efficient way to run simulations.
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
New and improved!
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan
- Over 30 Killed, 130 Wounded in Terror Attack in China
- One Dead, 30 Injured in Denver Pileup