Dr. John Riccio discusses how he and Rick Lewis developed the Advance Resource Medic (ARM) vehicle and deployment system, allowing for a changed dispatch and triage process.
Dr. Kevin Seaman discusses establishing a division of the Seattle Resuscitation Academy in Howard County (Md.), contributing to prehospital emergency care well beyond the borders of the county.
Crews pull family members out from under debris in Center Hill.
State gives service a deadline to recruit more members.
Medic worked on a firefighter pinned in a violent crash.
Mandatory jail time for people convicted of assaulting an EMT or paramedic.
MMR ring crashed into a gas line at their company quarters.
Company failed to meet Frederick County code standards.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?