Fire chief promises an investigation into the incident.
Paramedics for Pets partnership helpEffort inspired by a medic who died a year ago.s deliver new equipment
A.J. Heightman, editor-in-chief of JEMS, Wayne Zygowicz, BA, EMT-P, Chuck Kearns, MBA, Paramedic, EMD-9 and Sabina Braithewaite, MD, FACEP, discuss a major problem in the EMS industry. Many EMS workers must work 3 or 4 other jobs in order to sustain themselves thus attributing to overload and fatigue among the EMS ranks. The risks are high when EMS professionals are tired and on the job.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash