Fire Chief Kenneth Ellerbe presented medals to first responders.
Firefighters battle fire inside the Engine 8, Ladder 2 firehouse.
The College Network online program prepares you to earn college credit for many general education and elective requirements by passing end-of-course college equivalency exams. The program is flexible, so you can study at your pace from the comfort of home. Credit earned using our program can then be applied toward a degree program through one of our university partners or through other colleges and universities nationwide.
Lawsuit requires city or Massac Memorial Hospital to remove mold.
Two views show Army Captain Swenson exposed to fire at casualty pick up spot.
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train
- Explosion Kills One Person, Injures Others in Alabama Apartment Building
- Air Evac Lifeteam Expands Missouri Operations; 15 New Positions Created
- Bells Toll for Victims on Anniversary of Sandy Hook School Shooting
- Utah Rock Slide Kills Two People Inside Home