Whately officials look at neighboring service.
Fort Lauderdale firefighters fasten a ladder to the tracks in order to reach woman.
Chief Brian Cummings leaves in wake of response time questions.
Surgeons on scene had to sedate the worker and remove part of his leg.
Ridgeway was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected during the rollover.
In this short clip, EMS leaders discuss the challenges facing the development of an integrated patient platform—including patient privacy and EMS segmentation—and why integration is so essential to the future of EMS.
Dario Franchitti and 13 fans are injured after car goes airborne.
The Duramedic is the meeting of price and features to create long-lasting value, and is constructed with exceptional attention to detail. The design of the Duramedic Type allows it to be maneuvered in tight city streets and alleys.
Although designed to be compact in overall length, boasts a 96” width.
The Ultramedic offers the most powerful blend of functionality, comfort and safety. We set the industry standard for the largest interior and exterior capacity, as well as the options available to customize your module.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Improper Rehab among Factors in Training Death of Texas Firefighter
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns