State gives service a deadline to recruit more members.
Medic worked on a firefighter pinned in a violent crash.
Mandatory jail time for people convicted of assaulting an EMT or paramedic.
MMR ring crashed into a gas line at their company quarters.
Company failed to meet Frederick County code standards.
Staffing change will leave immediate neighborhood without fire apparatus.
Fire Engineering EMS Editor Mike McEvoy and JEMS Editor in Chief A.J. Heightman discuss some new EMS technology at FDIC 2014.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics