"There was a lot of blood at the end of his arms, like his hands weren't there."
Exploding shells set off a fire that was triggering explosions Wednesday at a military depot in southern Russia, injuring about 30 people, investigators and emergency workers said.
People were screaming that kids were inside the Prince Albert apartment.
Fire and hazardous materials officials in Maryland are investigating an incident that sickened eight people at a group home for the intellectually disabled in Parkville.
Two Philadelphia paramedics needed medical attention after a man they were transporting came to in the ambulance and reportedly stabbed them using scissors..
Improve accuracy and speed that
Expand your available arsenal for data collection
Heads-up patient arrival board
Powerful fire and EMS modules working together
Quick and easy access to important information.
Accelerate beyond data collection.
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Collapse at London Theater
- 28-Year-Old Cardiac Arrest Survivor Meets EMS Personnel Who Helped Save Him
- Coast Guard Officer Dies from November Rescue Injuries
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train
- Explosion Kills One Person, Injures Others in Alabama Apartment Building