Challenged by Scott Cravens of EMS WORLD, New Castle County (DE) EMS, Jeremy Mothershed/Havre de Grace (MD) EMS and several other EMS “friends”, JEMS Editor-in-Chief, A.J. Heightman, participated in the ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE in a BIG way with special assistance from our friend and colleagues at the Carlsbad, CA Fire Department – Station 5.
Interim fire chief claims punishment was not severe enough.
Campbellsville tower ladder comes in contact with power lines.
Overview of program provides operation and referral details.
Carilion Lifeguard Flight Paramedic shares what would make his perfect weekend.
Hospital takes responsibility for not transporting patient.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue