JEMS Editor-in-Chief A.J. Heightman talks with EMS leaders David Page, MNS, NREMT-P, Matt Zavadsky, MS-HAS, EMT, and Jim Augustine, MD, FACEP, about the recent changes to the role of the EMT and Paramedic. How does the shift from emergency response to mobile healthcare change what the EMT and Paramedic are in EMS?
Nicholas county residents learn of sudden loss of service.
Hennepin medics ask public to help clear the way.
In this round table, Matt Zavadsky, MS-HSA, EMT, David Page, MS, NREMT-P, Jim Augustine, MD, FACEP and AJ Heightman share their wish list for EMS. What would the state of EMS be for patients and providers if there were no limitations on budgets and technology. If you had your wishes where would EMS go?
Thousands of employees laid off with little if any notice.
Chief and staff are unable to say where new ambulances are.
Medics donate items out of their own pockets to help others.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Jury Awards $14M to Beaten California Paramedic
- Four Children among Six People Killed in Texas Shooting
- Connecticut State Police Honor Sandy Hook First Responders
- Four Injured After California Roller Coaster Hits Tree Branch
- Details on Loss of California Lifeguard during Rescue
- California Fire Department Lifeguard Drowns During Rescue Attempt