A.J. Heightman, editor-in-chief of JEMS, Wayne Zygowicz, BA, EMT-P, Chuck Kearns, MBA, Paramedic, EMD-9 and Sabina Braithewaite, MD, FACEP, discuss a major problem in the EMS industry. Many EMS workers must work 3 or 4 other jobs in order to sustain themselves thus attributing to overload and fatigue among the EMS ranks. The risks are high when EMS professionals are tired and on the job.
Footage shows victim before being run over by apparatus.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Bus Crash in Norway Claims Four Tourists
- FDNY EMS Celebrates Young Patient’s Birthday
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike