The Vortran Automatic Resuscitator (VAR) is a Gas Powered, Pressure Cycled, Cost effective short-term ventilation alternative.
Relatives read aloud the names of victims killed in terror attack.
Video recounts how a PulsePoint responder arrived on scene and began administering CPR.
Heart attack survivor meets those who saved his life.
County commissioners look at liability issues with Heartland Ambulance.
Could there be things that we can learn from emergency room procedures? Can EMS benefit from their success?
12 children and one adult injured when ride suddenly stopped.
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
New and improved!
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released