Ambulance with burn victim leaves road and strikes utility pole.
The actor sees others as demons, punches his girlfriend and is wheeled into the ER by paramedics.
Jersey City PATH escalator suddenly changes direction.
Gregg Piehl says his brother Russ loved his job and helping people.
Violent incidents lead first responders to consider being armed.
Crew of four injured when chopper crashes near Seminole.
Ambulance purchased at auction has been retrofitted specifically for animal patients.
Jim Bucci from the Henrietta Ambulance Service describes his reaction to the Webster shootings.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion