Paramedics for Pets partnership helpEffort inspired by a medic who died a year ago.s deliver new equipment
A.J. Heightman, editor-in-chief of JEMS, Wayne Zygowicz, BA, EMT-P, Chuck Kearns, MBA, Paramedic, EMD-9 and Sabina Braithewaite, MD, FACEP, discuss a major problem in the EMS industry. Many EMS workers must work 3 or 4 other jobs in order to sustain themselves thus attributing to overload and fatigue among the EMS ranks. The risks are high when EMS professionals are tired and on the job.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?