Fort Lauderdale firefighters fasten a ladder to the tracks in order to reach woman.
Chief Brian Cummings leaves in wake of response time questions.
Surgeons on scene had to sedate the worker and remove part of his leg.
Ridgeway was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected during the rollover.
In this short clip, EMS leaders discuss the challenges facing the development of an integrated patient platform—including patient privacy and EMS segmentation—and why integration is so essential to the future of EMS.
Dario Franchitti and 13 fans are injured after car goes airborne.
Decision was made in order to free driver from wreckage.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash