Two Rural Metro employees were injured when their ambulance overturned.
Philips is known for its open systems approach to data management and connectivity that lets you manage your workflow as you desire.
The Siren ePCR Suite is the world’s most clinically advanced and widely accepted EMS electronic patient care reporting solution.
The S-CUT is a fast way to remove the patient’s clothes in order to expose injuries.
Local EMT's, paramedics and firefighters are among the first responders honored.
Patient was driving scooter on highway to get to casino.
The Flow-Safe™ CPAP System is the first disposable system for Acute Pulmonary Edema with built-in manometer and pressure relief valve.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash