Lawsuit requires city or Massac Memorial Hospital to remove mold.
Two views show Army Captain Swenson exposed to fire at casualty pick up spot.
Riding the 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. shift in Worcester.
Radio transmissions highlight a department ill-prepared to face the situation.
Hospital employees called 911 for a hurt person in the parking lot.
Rollover involving a private ambulance sends four to hospital.
Fire department may have to compete in the bid process.
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
New and improved!
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released
- Attorney General Calls Heroin a ‘Growing Public Health Crisis’
- Two Dozen Injured in California Stage Collapse
- Photos: Florida Pilot, Skydiver Injured in Crash
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police