FirstResponse911 dispatcher software is an ideal tool for emergency medical dispatch centers. Watch to learn more about how this public safety software provides CAD-to-CAD interface between two or more PSAPs.
DataWatch911 is a system status management solution for the real-time monitoring, alerting, and reporting of EMS performance, compliance factors, and workload.
StatusNet911 provides real-time hospital status, ER diversions and patient allocation information to Dispatchers, EMS response personnel, hospital ERs, public health departments, police, fire, HazMat, and other appropriate agencies. Get out in front of MCI's and Mass-Casualty events.
With no consistent standards for ambulance design and manufacturing in the US, what are the ramifications when it comes ambulance safety. A.J. Heightman, editor-in-chief of JEMS, Wayne Zygowicz, BA, EMT-P, and Chuck Kearns, MBA, Paramedic, EMD-9 discuss examples from other countries where standards in ambulance design and the need for crash testing have helped with EMS safety.
Fire chief promises an investigation into the incident.
Paramedics for Pets partnership helpEffort inspired by a medic who died a year ago.s deliver new equipment
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead
- Last Body Recovered from Washington Mudslide
- Explosion Levels Texas Home, Occupants Survive Blast
- VA Head Finds No Fault in Hospital Cafeteria Death