Emergency management says the fumes were muriatic acid.
Air Methods says it already has adequate coverage in North Georgia.
Two Rural Metro employees were injured when their ambulance overturned.
Philips is known for its open systems approach to data management and connectivity that lets you manage your workflow as you desire.
The Siren ePCR Suite is the world’s most clinically advanced and widely accepted EMS electronic patient care reporting solution.
The S-CUT is a fast way to remove the patient’s clothes in order to expose injuries.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Utah Rock Slide Kills Two People Inside Home
- Three People Stabbed at Denver Football Game
- Improper Rehab among Factors in Training Death of Texas Firefighter
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision