Father, rushing home, collides with ambulance carrying daughter.
S.A.L.T. (Supraglottic Airway Laryngopharyngeal) is a faster, easier way to achieve airway management.
Investigators work to determine if body is that of missing person.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue