Patient reportedly dead is allegedly still breathing hours later.
New lessons taught for working inside the warm zone.
Specialized vehicle helps ambulance service and hospital with critical patients.
Paramedics injured when Vernon County ambulance slides off roadway.
Australian medics are being urged to work for world’s busiest ambulance service.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup