Matt Zavadsky, MS-HSA, EMT, and David Page, MS, NREMT-P, talk with A.J. Heightman about the changes needed to make ambulances safer and the need for better injury and line-of-duty death surveillance and reporting.
“Vortex” ride started back up as passengers were getting off.
Non-profit group awards EMS, hospital, fire and police nominees.
Team quickly responds to Sparks school shooting scene.
A.J. Heightman, editor-in-chief of JEMS, discusses the evolving role of the EMS provider with other EMS leaders. What equipment, knowledge and data will be needed to shift the role of the EMT/paramedic from treat-and-transport to a point-of-care provider?
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash
- Feds Review Safety Rules Following Fiery California Crash
- Investigation Begins into Deadly California Crash
- D.C. Fire Chief Proposes another Controversial Ambulance Plan
- 10 Dead in California Charter Bus, Delivery Truck Crash
- Survivor Describes Holding Baby during Washington Mudslide