Hands-on simulation class helps train paramedics.
Paramedics honored for saving Oildale man's life.
A local ambulance company won't be talking any more calls.
Charlie Eisele, flight medic and JEMS author, invites you to EMSAirwayClinic.com.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision