Meet sudden cardiac arrest survivor, Matt Nader. He's why we do what we do.
New solutions for the LIFEPAK 15 monitor/defibrillator are designed to help hospital, as well as pre-hospital, teams provide more effective patient care. New features include external AC/DC power and temperature monitoring for therapeutic hypothermia patients.
Tori Sorenson shares her survival story at Physio-Control's quarterly kick-off meeting.
High temps leave paramedics reminding people about kids left in cars.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup