Whately officials look at neighboring service.
Fort Lauderdale firefighters fasten a ladder to the tracks in order to reach woman.
Chief Brian Cummings leaves in wake of response time questions.
Surgeons on scene had to sedate the worker and remove part of his leg.
Ridgeway was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected during the rollover.
In this short clip, EMS leaders discuss the challenges facing the development of an integrated patient platform—including patient privacy and EMS segmentation—and why integration is so essential to the future of EMS.
Dario Franchitti and 13 fans are injured after car goes airborne.
Improve accuracy and speed that
Expand your available arsenal for data collection
Heads-up patient arrival board
Powerful fire and EMS modules working together
Quick and easy access to important information.
Accelerate beyond data collection.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released