Project helps escort EMS crews in order to prevent violence.
EMSA medic steps up to help a patient and friend.
Three children, one adult hospitalized after two cars crash into Kansas City day care center.
There's a thin line between training for a the driver of an ambulance and and training of a paramedic. Or is there?
The percentage of patients who need lights-and-siren response is smaller than the percentage of patients who have a real need for quality medical care. Do we need to rethink our focus?
Can EMS change customer expectations in countries with established prehospital care?
EMS managers need to look not just at the cost of equipment today but the projected depreciation and the cost of safety. And they need to invest in people so they're seen as our biggest investment.
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dozens Injured in Bus Crashes across California
- Collapse at London Theater
- 28-Year-Old Cardiac Arrest Survivor Meets EMS Personnel Who Helped Save Him
- Coast Guard Officer Dies from November Rescue Injuries
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train