Meet sudden cardiac arrest survivor, Matt Nader. He's why we do what we do.
New solutions for the LIFEPAK 15 monitor/defibrillator are designed to help hospital, as well as pre-hospital, teams provide more effective patient care. New features include external AC/DC power and temperature monitoring for therapeutic hypothermia patients.
Tori Sorenson shares her survival story at Physio-Control's quarterly kick-off meeting.
High temps leave paramedics reminding people about kids left in cars.
Use the Ferno Transfer Board to transfer a patient between adjoining surfaces, such as a bed and a transport cot, or a transport cot and a table.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians