State funds are available to build a new ambulance facility in Central Oahu. But time is running out.
Paramedics responded to an emergency call on the east side. And while they initially started working on the man, they stopped after reading his will.
Public officials are concerned that some areas are not using the closest paramedic units.
California man gets stuck headfirst when trying to get his cellphone.
The board fined him $2,200, and the county put him on 90 days probation.
Rescue crews at the scene evaluated several residents and 11 were taken to hospitals.
Austin-Travis County EMS drove the same 10 people to the hospital 831 times.
The paramedic was driving a Metro EMS sports utility vehicle on Interstate 65.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup
- Several Injured in New Jersey Natural Gas Explosion