Tonawanda's paramedics unit has become the first in western New York to carry the new drug Cyanokit.
It received its state certification to perform advanced life support in April.
Paramedic David Kruysman is an active-duty amputee for FDNY.
Man who showed up at an ambulance station with a gunshot wound to his head.
The air-Q Blocker Masked Laryngeal Airway is a new device designed especially for EMS.
He was running red lights and sirens responding to pet calls.
The Improved Traction Device is compact and easy to use. See how to apply it to a patient.
The photo depicts a 5-year-old boy who had a nail attached to a board embedded in his head.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Photos: Plane Skids off Runway at LaGuardia Airport
- British Columbia Paramedics Launch Major Public Awareness Campaign
- Vancouver Chemical Fire Causes Major Response
- Ukraine Mine Explosion Kills 10, Traps Over 20
- Injuries after Explosion in Commercial Detroit Building
- Salt Lake City Firefighters Injured in Firehouse Fire