EMTs at Alert Ambulance talk about how the Ferno Powerflexx+ has helped them prevent injuries.
Medics at Burlington FPD talk about how the Ferno Powerflexx+ has saved their backs and their energy.
28% of the BLS units were out for repairs, with no reserve fleet to depend on.
One ambulance which was dispatched was without air conditioning.
Authorities are now trying to explain why they had no choice but to stand on the shoreline.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building
- DHS Orders Airport Screenings of West African Passengers
- Over 30 Hikers Killed in Nepal Blizzards