Buck and his two friends found themselves floating in the water last weekend.
Rescue crews in Stokes County, N.C., rescued a 3-month-old calf that fell down a 15- to 20-foot well, Stokes County EMS Director Monty Stevens said.
12-year old boy was moved out of intensive care Wednesday.
Sanchez and Norwood are charged with mayhem in the beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow.
Ambulances are deliberately blocked from accessing wounded people, or held up for hours at checkpoints.
Tonawanda's paramedics unit has become the first in western New York to carry the new drug Cyanokit.
It received its state certification to perform advanced life support in April.
Paramedic David Kruysman is an active-duty amputee for FDNY.
Man who showed up at an ambulance station with a gunshot wound to his head.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup