Paramedics responded to an emergency call on the east side. And while they initially started working on the man, they stopped after reading his will.
Public officials are concerned that some areas are not using the closest paramedic units.
California man gets stuck headfirst when trying to get his cellphone.
The board fined him $2,200, and the county put him on 90 days probation.
Rescue crews at the scene evaluated several residents and 11 were taken to hospitals.
Austin-Travis County EMS drove the same 10 people to the hospital 831 times.
The paramedic was driving a Metro EMS sports utility vehicle on Interstate 65.
Harber says it took too long for hekp to get to his wife.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision