First responders in Lancaster are preparing for a busy weekend.
AED vest is able to detect when the person wearing it has a heart attack
8 people, including a 7-week-old baby were taken to the hospital.
His motto: more ambulances, more training, less fear.
Ambulance company that runs it is saving millions in the process.
The new app empowers everyday citizens to provide life-saving assistance to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
Doctors and nurses in the clinic tended to the injured until paramedics arrived four minutes later.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building
- DHS Orders Airport Screenings of West African Passengers
- Over 30 Hikers Killed in Nepal Blizzards